The Kajira

This Gorean fiction and illustrations were created or edited with AI.

 7th Article for the Gazette

Turmus, 5th Month, Year 10,174 Contasta Ar

Journal of Arealius, Ar the Sailor

Today, I found myself in the company of a remarkable kajira named Sparrow. As I settled into the familiar surroundings of the region, I was greeted by her warm and attentive presence. Her beauty was undeniable, and her mannerisms were both respectful and engaging.

Our conversation began with a simple request for black wine. Sparrow, with her graceful movements and attentive service, prepared the drink with care. As she worked, we exchanged pleasantries, and I couldn’t help but admire her dedication to her role. She spoke with a confidence that was both refreshing and captivating.

When she returned with the black wine, she presented it to me with a prayer, her dark eyes reflecting a depth of emotion that was rare to see. I sipped the wine from the very spot she had blessed, feeling a connection that went beyond mere service. Her presence was a balm to my weary soul, and I found myself drawn to her warmth and kindness.

We spoke of many things, from the beauty of kajirae to the adventures of a field scribe. Sparrow’s touch was gentle, her words filled with a sincerity that made me feel valued and respected. She asked about my travels and expressed genuine interest in my work, making me feel seen and appreciated.

As our conversation continued, I realized how much I enjoyed her company. Sparrow had a way of making me feel at ease, her laughter and smiles brightening the room. She was a true gem, and I found myself wishing to spend more time in her presence.

In the end, I thanked her for her superb service and the joy she brought to our interaction. Sparrow’s name is now ingrained in my memory, a reminder of the beauty and grace that can be found in the most unexpected places. I look forward to our next encounter, hoping to once again bask in the warmth of her presence.

Arealius, Scribe of Port Olni


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Port Olni, the Sailor's Homestone

A Conversation with Nicholas Eel

The Lady in the Tower